1. Text 781-229-7766 or email info@amaribridaloutlet pictures of the items you'd like to consign for approval. We DO NOT take unsolicited consignment.
2. When you receive approval to bring the items in, make sure the clothing is dry-cleaned prior to drop-off
3. You can either fill out a consignment contract and bring it in with you, or we can provide you with one at the time of drop-off
4. Bring the approved and dry-cleaned items into Amari Bridal Outlet located at 256 Great Rd Littleton, MA 01460
Important Things to Note:
- Consignor will receive 50% of the final selling price after the dress has sold. Checks are mailed out approximately 2 weeks after the sale of the dress is complete.
- Selling prices are determined by original price, style & condition. We price our inventory so it will sell for you. The final selling price is at the sole discretion of Amari. Price reductions may occur during the selling period.
- The consignment period is 12 months. Any unsold items must be picked up within 10 days after they expire or they become the property of Amari.
- We will automatically mail checks within 30 days of your item being sold.
- Amari will take exceptional care with your consigned item; however, items are left at your own risk. Amari assumes no responsibility for loss or damage due to fire, theft, accident, or any other cause.